Our Plumbing Services
Your plumbing system is the single most important part of your household. Bathing, cooking, drinking, sanitation, cleaning – all of these functions depend on clean water arriving at your home and wastewater leaving your home.
Since 1986, we have been the go-to plumbing company in Kerrville and surrounding areas. If you experience plumbing issues, the Kerrville Plumbing Plus Team is available 24/7 for all of your emergencies.
Our Services Include:
And Much Much More!
Hybrid Water Heaters
Looking to replace or upgrade? The Rheem® Hybrid Water Heater is the smartest, quietest
and most efficient water heater on the market. With an estimated $5,720.00 in energy cost savings over 10
years, our Hybrid Water Heater pays for itself very quickly.
Traditional LP Gas Tank-Type Water Heaters can cost on average $700.00 in operating costs and an Electrical Tank-
Type Water Heater can cost on average $550.00 a year in
operating costs. A Hybrid Water Heater costs approximately
$110.00 a year in operating costs, saving you hundreds of
dollars a year. The Rheem® Hybrid Water Heater is one of
the first smart water heaters that has a built-in water leak
detection and high temperature/ pressure alerts that can be
sent straight to your phone, alerting you of emergencies. With
an additional savings of $300.00 in electrical company rebates
and a 10-year all parts warranty, you will have the peace of
mind knowing you invested in a water heater that will last for
years to come while saving you money.
Looking To Start A Project?
Looking to start a project? Ask About Our Synchrony Financing Options. The application process only take a few minutes and most people are approved.
We provide financing options for most replacements, repairs or remodels. With water heater replacement as low as $40.00 a month there is a plan for every one. Give us a call at (830) 896-0111 for more information on our financing options.
Low Flow Fixtures and Faucets
Did you know the average faucet runs 2.2 gallons per minute, while low consumption models run 1.5 gallons per minute? Low consumption fixtures are an easy way to save water without changing your routines. A low flow fixture costs the same as a standard faucet but it can make a huge impact for the betterment of our lakes, river and creeks here in the Texas Hill Country. Look for the water sense product label or let us help you find a faucet best fit for you, your family or business.
At Kerrville Plumbing Plus we are only a phone call away. We understand that emergencies can happen at any time, which is why our company is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and every day of the year.
Licensed and Insured
Kerrville Plumbing Plus knows how important licensing and insurance can be not only for our safety but for yours too. Our friendly service professionals are licensed, insured and highly skilled.
Our Technicians are never paid commission. This means our technicians only charge you for what you need. All of our pricing is tasked based according to industry standards. We not only save you money, we give you peace of mind.
Got a project? The Kerrville Plumbing Plus Team can help you plan your next big project. From fixtures to bathroom remodels, or even a new sink. Our highly skilled and trained service professionals can plan your project, step by step.
Did you know?
At Kerrville Plumbing Plus, we love learning new things about our favorite trades. Our Plumbing Team did some research and found some interesting facts you may not know.
Here are 15 interesting plumbing facts and tips.
1. Since 1963, there has been enough copper piping installed in American homes to wrap around the Earth 200 times – about 5.3 million miles worth!
2. The word “plumber” comes from the Latin word “plumbum,” which means “lead.”
3.The first fire sprinkler system was invented by a British man named Sir William Congreve. He perforated pipes along the ceiling and installed a valve outside the building that could be opened to send water through them.
4.Before becoming the Prince of Darkness, Ozzy Osbourne was a plumbing apprentice. Rock On!
5. Flushing the commode consumes about 38 percent of the average U.S. household’s water usage.
6. A typical American home wastes more than 9,000 gallons of water running the faucet while waiting for the water to heat, which means that as much as 15 percent of your annual heating costs are wasted while you heat that extra 9,000 gallons.
7. Manhole covers are circular because if they’re turned sideways, they can’t fall through their own opening.
8. The Tremont Hotel in Boston was the first hotel to have indoor plumbing in 1829.
9. The most expensive commode in the world is located on the International Space Station. Costing a cool $19 million, the commode not only straps astronauts in place, it also converts the waste from the commode into drinking water.
10. Plumbers find strange things in pipes such as money, mobile phones, false teeth, christmas ornaments and snakes!
11. Albert Einstein was named an honorary member of the Plumbers and Steamfitters Union after announcing that he would be a plumber if he had to live his life all over again.
12. Insulating your home’s pipes can lessen the amount of heat lost as your water travels from your heater to your faucet.
13. We think of them as modern fixtures, but the single-handed faucet was invented by Al Moen in 1939.
14. Around 75% of the household prefer that the flap of the toilet paper be faced down.
15. Richard Nixon used the code name “plumbers” for the agents he used to prevent intelligence leaks from the White House.
Our Plumbing Projects
I’m a paragraph. Double click here or click Edit Text to add some text of your own or to change the font. This is the place for you to tell your site visitors a little bit about you and your services.