Heating and Cooling Services
Today’s homeowners expect more than consistent heating and cooling from their home comfort systems. With rising energy costs and health concerns, consumers demand equipment that tops efficiency ratings, improves indoor air quality, and stands up under brutal workloads. At Kerrville Plumbing Plus, we match your exact needs to the ideal solutions, partnering the most innovative technology on the market with the highest quality workmanship.
Our Services Include:
Reliable Repairs For your Air Conditioning and Heating Unit
Highly Experienced Technicians For Expert Air Conditioning and Heating Services
Proactive Inspection Programs
Efficient Air Condition and Heater Install
Expert Condenser Coil Cleaning
And Much Much More!
As the leading pioneer in the development of some of the most innovative advancements in heating, cooling and water heating The Kerrville Plumbing Plus Team is proud to be the Reem Pro Partner for Kerrville and surrounding areas. When you need quality technology with expert installation you know you are choosing the right people for the job.
Ion Purifying Systems
With recent world events everyone is looking for ways to keep their families and themselves safe. We would like to do our part by keeping you informed of products and services that can help stop the spread of germs, allergens and organisms. This week we would like to give you information on ion purifying systems and how they can help you.
Ion purifying systems are air devices that can be installed in any heating and air conditioning system. When air passes over the device, ions produced by the device reduce pathogens, allergens, particles, smoke, odors in the air and cleans unit coils, creating a healthy environment without producing any harmful byproducts.
IWave uses patented technology, called needle-point bi-polar ionization, to create equal amounts of positive and negative ions. When these ions are injected into the air stream, they break down passing pollutants and gases into harmless compounds like oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen and water vapor.
Ion purifying systems are very similar to UV light systems, but unlike UV lights there is little or no maintenance and no expensive bulbs to replace. Ion purifying systems can be placed into virtually any heating and cooling system including ductless units, large commercial units and smaller residential units.
UV Light Systems
When someone in your household gets sick we often quarantine them to their rooms, assuming the sickness will stay in the room. All central heating and cooling systems work by recycling air through the unit and back into your home. This means the germs, viruses and pathogens from the sick person quickly spreads to the rest of your home. A UV light system stops germs before they enter your home by cleaning the air as it passes through your unit, effectively killing them on an molecular level. UV light filter are not only good at removing germs from the air but they also have practical uses such as reducing the allergens in the air, removing smells, and removing bacteria. If you would like to receive more information on UV lights give our office a call at (830) 896-0111.
Looking To Start A Project?
Looking to start a project? Ask About Our Synchrony Financing Options. The application process only take a few minutes and most people are approved.
We provide financing options for most replacements, repairs or remodels. With heating and cooling replacement as low as $120.00 a month, there is a plan for every one.
Give us a call at (830) 896-0111 for more information on our financing options.
Did you know?
At Kerrville Plumbing Plus, we love learning new things about the world of HVAC (Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning). Our HVAC Team did some research and found some interesting facts you may not know.
Here are 15 interesting heating and cooling facts and tips.
1. The average family spends $2,000 annually on energy bills, with half of that going toward keeping their homes cool or warm.
2. One of the most common causes of HVAC malfunction is the accumulation of dirt in the air filter. A clogged air filter results in a number of negative effects. Its main use, however, is to trap all those harmful airborne contaminants that put your health at risk. When it gets clogged with dirt and debris, an air filter can’t function properly and you could begin breathing dirty air. Dirty filters also result in an inefficient HVAC unit due to restricted airflow.
3. The New York Stock Exchange was the first building to have air conditioning in it.
4. Scientists have found that people who live in air conditioned environments loose some of their natural tolerance for heat.
5. Herbert Hoover was the first President to enjoy air conditioning in the White House. He spent $30,000 to install the system in the oval office, just after the start of the Great Depression.
6. The term “air conditioning” was coined in 1906 by a North Carolina textile manufacturer after air-cooling technology improved the quality of fabric being produced in the plant.
7. In 1902, Willis Carrier of Angola, New York, became the father of modern air conditioning. He discovered the relationship between temperature, humidity, dew point, and pressure. He designed the first modern cooling unit as a solution to a moisture problem for a publishing company.
8. In 1914, Charles Gates of Denver, Colorado, successfully installed the first domestic air conditioning unit in a Minneapolis mansion.
9. H.H. Schultz and J.Q. Sherman filed a patent for a window A/C unit. The product hit the market in 1932, but wasn't popular due to its high cost. The unit would cost between $120,000 and $600,000 today.
10. The first patent for the central heating system was granted to Alice Parker of Morristown, New Jersey, in 1919.
11. Most boilers don't boil water. If your home was built after 1950, the boiler doesn't boil water to create heat. Even if your home was built before 1950, the heating unit may be upgraded to remove the steam producing boiler.
12. The first business to use air conditioners in the 20th century was the Rivoli Theater in Time Square. Air conditioning was a major contributing factor in making movie theaters a successful business venture. In the 1930s, people gathered in the theater not just to see movies but also to cool down in the summer heat. This was how the phrase “summer blockbuster” was coined and marketers took capitalized on it by releasing more movies during the warmer season.
13. The Romans created the first-ever recorded central heating system in the world called the Hypocaust. They were the first culture to have heating systems in their respective houses to keep them warm dating back to as early as 350 BC.
14. Air conditioning saves lives. American researchers found that the chance of dying on extremely hot summer days has fallen more than 80 percent over the last 50 years.
15. A properly maintained (and installed) HVAC system will last around 10 to 15 years, depending on the manufacturer
Our HVAC Projects
At Kerrville Plumbing Plus we are only a phone call away. We understand that emergencies can happen at any time, which is why our company is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and every day of the year.
Licensed and Insured
Kerrville Plumbing Plus knows how important licensing and insurance can be not only for our safety but for yours too. Our friendly service professionals are licensed, insured and highly skilled.
Our Technicians are never paid commission. This means our technicians only charge you for what you need. All of our pricing is tasked based according to industry standards. We not only save you money, we give you peace of mind.
Got a project? The Kerrville Plumbing Plus Team can help you plan your next big project. From fixtures to bathroom remodels, or even a new sink. Our highly skilled and trained service professionals can plan your project, step by step.